Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jessica Winn: Bridal Shoot, Part 1 of 2

After 3 reschedules due to rain, I finally had the opportunity to do a bridal session for Jessica Winn. She is so excited to be marrying her man, RJ Lillard, on May 9. And, I am very honored to get to shoot their wedding as well. I can already tell it is going to be a blast! 

We had a great time running around downtown Athens & then venturing off to Jessica's future in-laws' home. It turned out to be a wonderful day, although slightly chilly outside, & we were able to capture some great pics. Jessica was so much fun & up for any challenge. And, she kept Alison (my associate photographer) & I in stitches after naming Alison's baby Jalapeno Nation (due in in late '09). I owe a special thanks to Alison & all her tremendous help. Good times!

Here are some of my favorite pics from the day! Doesn't she look great!





2 comments:

a.nation said...

These are awesome!!! and thank for the shout out!

lillian said...

i am drooling over the wide angle shot of her sitting under that willow tree. love it!
we should get our families together and have a camera party!
tell joy i said hello!
lil