Friday, May 8, 2009

Grace Elizabeth DeBusk, Part 1 of 2

Yesterday was a trip! I started off the day at Prospect Elementary School in Cleveland speaking to the 5th grade classes about photography. I had the students stage some action shots & we laughed alot! Plus, I answered questions, the most popular being, "Have you ever take pics of anyone famous?" I tried to tell them that I was famous but they didn't believe me. I know... kids just don't understand. But, I did get to show them some pics of Tiger Woods that I had taken at the Masters this year; they were impressed. 

Then, at 3:30 pm, Grace & her mom, Kerri, came by the studios yesterday for a studio session. We had a great time running all around the studio. But... I did manage to capture some really great pictures that characterize Grace's personality. Grace runs on a full tank of gas! Or at least she did yesterday. But, I think she likes me. I was able to capture a few hugs in the process. Score! If you would like to see all the pics, register at:  http://www.pictage.com/653393





No comments: