Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Inspire Guide

Well... I have to admit it: I am excited like a 7th grade schoolgirl! That is pretty darn excited if you ask me.

Here's the scoop: my creative juices were flowing when I stumbled upon a blog (Design Aglow) who had done a similar project helping clients see what their portraits would look like displayed in different areas within their home. I immediately went to work & created the "Inspire Guide." It hosts 25 portrait display designs for your home. I designed the different environments so that each display would work in various areas throughout your home or business. You can get an idea of what I am talking about by clicking on the images below. The guide lists both the print sizes needed to complete the design as well as my print prices.

I have already seen a great response from people I have shown, from interior designers, business owners, moms, artists, clients, etc. Several have asked if they could purchase a guide & my response is "Heck yes!" They are 5x7 cards printed on a heavy, UV & pearl coated card-stock, bound with a nickel circle clip. It will blow your mind how professional they look. I designed them to be extra durable so that you could have them for a long...long...long time. You can purchase them from me for $35.

If you are someone who needs a little inspiration, I would say go for it. Maybe you are redesigning a room in your home or just need ideas about how to display pics in your home or office, the Inspire Guide is your friend! I have a limited supply before I will have to reorder, so if you would like one, simply email me at ben[at]benfinchphotography.com. We will take care of details from there.




2 comments:

newmanfamily said...

Ben, Came across your blog and added it to my blog list. I didn't know you were doing all of this. Awesome! I guess we needed more of our 5 minutes to catch up at the wedding.
Lori

Ben Finch said...

You're right, it is hard to catch up in 5 minutes at a wedding. It was great seeing you! I will have to check out your blog!