Monday, July 6, 2009

Scott & Allyssa Packett (Part 1 of 2)

Hey everyone!!! I have totally been slacking in the discipline of blogging. But, I have very good reason to post today as I finished up editing pics from my shoot with Scott & Allyssa Packett who are expecting their first child anytime now.

Scott has been a close friend of mine for several years now & is doing an incredible job as a pastor at Idlewild Baptist Church. I have personally witnessed the Lord's work in his life as he has literally transformed. He is also the lead of the non-profit organization, Contact, Inc., for our area. As if Scott didn't have tough jobs, Allyssa has been in social work for several years.

I take great privilege in getting to take photos of Scott & his lovely wife Allyssa. Thanks!!!





1 comment:

joy said...

this last one is my favorite!