Monday, July 13, 2009

The Finch Family Hike


Joy, Brennan & I went on a hike on Saturday at Gee Creek in Delano, TN. We had a great time. I kind of think that the few people who saw us coming down the trail were like, "What in the world are those guys thinking?" Here Joy is almost 8 months pregnant & Brennan was on my back in a hiking backpack; it was great!!! There were a few times where we had to do basic rock climbing which was a challenge trying to figure out how to do so with 30 + lbs on your back. But, we managed quite well & it made a great memory!
It was preceded by a trip to the Amish Farmer's Market where we got one of the finest watermelons ever grown. God bless the Amish!!!




2 comments:

joy said...

I know you can't read it, but Brennan's shirt says most accurately "My parents are exhausted".. :)
He loved it!

Kimi said...

You go, Joy! Labor will be a breeze! Please do put us on an email or call list when "labor day" rolls around. I'll be praying for you.

savedatcalvary@gmail.com