Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Gift for You | Sunflower Pics


Hey all! I have so many posts to make on here but I will start with a gift for you readers.

On Saturday I had the opportunity to head out to my sister's house to let Brennan play with the boys (my nephews: Hunter & Chase). Amy & Travis (my sis & her husband) have been telling me about their sunflowers that are blooming on their farm. I took my camera & the rest was history!

So... I was thinking about you guys who often visit the blog & wanted to make some of these images available to you to use as a wallpaper for your computer if you so choose. All you have to do is click on the image so that it enlarges, then right click-on the image & save to your desktop. Consider it your back-to-school gift from me. Enjoy!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, I can't say it enough: You are so talented. I don't even like flowers but I'm going to save it on my desktop!

a.nation said...

Would they happen to live in Charleston? Because I was driving through Charleston the other day and saw a HUGE field of sunflowers, and I thought..."I need to come out here and take some pictures of these!"