Thursday, October 22, 2009

Frederick & Angela Hurt Wedding

Ladies & Gentlemen... may I introduce you to Frederick & Angela Hurt. I was privileged to shoot the wedding for the new couple this past weekend & had a great time. Frederick & Angela are both high school basketball coaches & were introduced to one another on a trip to Disney World where their teams were competing in a tourney. Apparently the girls on Angela's b-ball team saw a good-looking (& single) men's coach (Frederick) that they thought needed to be introduced to their coach. Supposedly, the rest is history. The relationship began & Frederick moved to Atlanta, got a job coaching at the same high-school, & now Angela Anderson is Mrs. Frederick Hurt. Wow! Awesome story huh?!

The ceremony took place at First Baptist Sweetwater last Saturday & we ended up at Springbrook Golf & Country Club for the reception. And I will go ahead & tell you up front... these folks like to dance. And when I say dance, I mean DANCE! My friend & D.J., Nick Penley of Penhead Entertainment, provided tasteful jams for the entire evening (you should definitely have him at your reception)! It was a riot!

So here are some of my favorites from the day (be sure to click on the pic for a larger image):





















No comments: