Friday, October 30, 2009

Alison Nation Maternity

Meet my good friends Don & Alison Nation. When we found out that they were pregnant, Joy & I were thrilled. I couldn't wait to do Alison's maternity & newborn photos. Alison is an incredible graphic artist who works with our marketing & design company, The Visible Group (in addition, she is becoming a very good photographer & has been a 2nd shooter for several of my shoots). Don patrols the city as an police officer for the APD (I think he just likes to wear the uniform). They are such a fun couple to be around & I'm pretty sure we laughed during the entire shoot. This was especially the case when Don began his Zoolander poses. And, Alison proved herself to be a rookie when it came to blowing bubbles but we finally got some good ones after Don coached her!
The Fall weather was incredible & we took advantage of the colorful leaves that served as a blanket on the ground. I couldn't have asked for a better time shooting; it was a great reminder of why I do what I do. Thanks Don & Alison!!!

















2 comments:

a.nation said...

Ben, AWESOME job! I LOVE them all!!! They look great! My fav is the one of my belly in the window...I love that one! And the very first one is also another fav...heck, they're all my fav! I'm so glad that you did that for us! :)

Unknown said...

Ben! They are all so great! Makes me miss being pregnant. Well...maybe not. :) I absolutely love the one of her belly in the window. Gorgeous. I always look forward to your posts.