Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun Day in the Leaves

Prior to my trip to NOLA (more on NOLA & Pictage PartnerCon to come this week), it was my pleasure to photograph several kiddos on a Thursday afternoon in my front yard. My sister, Amy, & two of her friends, Kerri DeBusk & Dana Tumlin, scheduled a fun/candid portrait session for all their children: Hunter & Chase McDonald, Isaac & Grace DeBusk, & Jason Tumlin (my son Brennan managed to get in on the fun too). When we considered locations for the shoot, we decided that my front yard would be the perfect place for the kids to jump in the leaves, swing on the rope swing, & run around the yard. It was so much fun. If you would like to register to see all the pics from the day, click here.

Here are some of my favorites:

Chase McDonald ^

Hunter McDonald ^

Jason Tumlin ^

Grace DeBusk ^

Isaac DeBusk ^


This picture pretty much sums it all up!!! What a great day! ^

1 comment:

Donna said...

These are too cute...I think the boys look like Amy (but I wont tell Travis that at my next eye appointment :)