Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Isaac & Ashley's Wedding Photos

On Saturday I had the opportunity to shoot the wedding of Isaac & Ashley. If you recall, in August I had the opportunity to shoot their engagement session (click here to check it out) which was a blast. They are such a great couple & it is priceless to see their eyes light up when they see one another.

The wedding was wonderful. I had the super talented Ashley Hodgson as my associate photographer (check out her blog here). The day began at Ashley's parents' home where we got plenty of detail/preparation shots & a few bridal party portraits. It was then that I exclaimed to the bride how incredible her flowers were. She proceeded to inform me that she did them herself in addition to designing & making her cake. "Dang! That girl is good," I said. I then digressed & spent the next few moments trying to talk her into starting her own floral business.

The following are some of my initial favorites from the shoot that I wanted to share with my readers. Again, thank you & congratulations Isaac & Ashley (& your families) for your trust & allowing me the opportunity to document this special occasion. You guys are great!

If you would like to register to view all of the images from the engagement shoot or the wedding images as they become available, visit this link: http://pictage.com/706287.

The reception was held at the beautiful Springbrook Golf & Country Club in Niota, TN.










'69 Mustang "get away vehicle"


The official family portrait^




Caleb, Isaac & Ashley's little boy^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I really like how the dress shot turned out-the colors look great.

tallen1031 said...

These are great picturs. Can't wait to see the rest!