Thursday, November 19, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!!

Hey!!!! Guess what!!! I have a new blog!!!!

Yeah, I'm not even kidding, it is so exciting. I have been thinking about doing this for a while now but in the midst of growing businesses, I am just now getting it completed. I imagine that there will be several tweaks & updates I need to make as it grows, but for now, I am ready for you to see it. And, I already posted my first entry. Instead of me rambling on & on about it, why don't you see for yourself.

The new blog is located at www.benfinchphotography.net. Isn't that easy! My main portfolio website is .com & my blog is .net.
For those of you who do not deal well with change & have grown deeply attached to this blog... I will keep this blog available for you to revisit & view entries from the past to help you try to move forward. Ha! See you soon!

No comments: