Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The McDonald Family | Brandon, Ashley, & Madison

I think Madison is used to me photographing her by now... I believe I have done 4 or 5 shoots with her. She is a beautiful little girl. I hope to keep photographing her all the way up to her wedding day & beyond... a long time from now. Her dad, Brandon, was one of my best friends growing up; he was like a brother to me. Now... he literally is family to me as a result of my sister, Amy, marrying his brother, Travis. Brandon married Ashley several years ago & I had the privilege to sing/play guitar in their wedding. Fast forward several years as we now spend our time chasing little bare feet around our houses.

This year Ashley contacted me to do a fun family portrait as well as pics of Madison for their Christmas card. It was great fun.










No comments: