Thursday, September 17, 2009

Free Textures!!!

For all you creative types, I thought it was about time to give you something to spur a little inspiration. Maybe this will become a weekly thing... in that case, I need a name like Texture Thursday or Tadow! Tuesday... ah... nevermind, I'm not feelin' the name thing.

If you are a photographer or a graphic designer (or if you just love textures), I am certain you will enjoy having these to use on your next project. Some of them with a bit of cropping could be patterned or tileable (is that even a word?). All of the images below are web resolution (72 ppi) but you can visit my Flickr account & download the print high resolution files (300 ppi), the link is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30312002@N07/ (Beware, I am terrible about updating my Flickr page). To download, click on the image to enlarge it then right click, select "Save Image As" & then save it where you would like.

You have my permission to use these personally or commercially (heck, who am I to give you something & then tell you what to do with it). But, if you would be so kind & do use it, I would love to see how you used it in a project. That would be fun to see! And... don't keep the goodness to yourself, but send others on over too.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben! I actually started a blog myself and used one of these textures on the title...I love it. My blog is www.hmcelligott.blogspot.com. I love looking at your photography site/blog. I've been blown away by your talent and have been talking you up to friends around here. It's been awesome to watch the Lord bless you and Joy as y'all have allowed him to lead you into something new and unexpected! Happy Thanksgiving!