Friday, September 25, 2009

Mobile, AL Favs

I wanted to show you (my peeps) some of my photo favorites from my recent trip to Mobile, AL, for a 3-day shoot for The University of Mobile. The goal of the project was to take images that would reflect the University's culture so that we could use them in the design of their new site which will replace the current site at http://www.umobile.edu. I can't wait to show you some of my initial designs for the new site... but... you will have to wait a few weeks. For now, here are my initial Mobile favorites. Enjoy! What are your favorites?





















All images are copyright Ben Finch Photography.

2 comments:

David Poindexter said...

You have my favs bro - again, great shootin'!

The Jacksons said...

You are so talented Ben! I just wouldn't use the 9th picture because it looks like she is yawning. :) lol! They are all so good (makes me miss UM) but my favs are the piano, dorm lobby and the girl sitting down painting. I think of the arts the most when I think of UM. Oh...and of course the soccer jersey is my all time favorite. :)